Problems with payment?
If you are having problems completing the payment form, please make sure you’ve entered all your details correctly. This includes your house name/number and your postcode.
Payments that fail generally have one or more of the following errors, so it’s well worth checking what you’ve entered:
- Incorrect billing address (Card holder registered address)
- Incorrect Card number entered
- Incorrect Security number entered
- Incorrect Expiry date entered
- Incorrect spelling of cardholder name
- Incorrect password entered if Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode™ is presented
- Too many failed attempts at payment in a short period of time
Sometimes your browser may not allow the cookie required to complete a payment. Please clear your cookies, quit the browser and try again.
If you're still having an issue making payment, please contact us and we can either assist your online purchase or take payment over the phone.