AL-KO are one of the leading providers of trailer spares and replacement parts. Their consistently high quality and diverse range of products make them a favourite for many of our customers. We work closely with AL-KO to ensure our products are always at the best possible price for you. Please get in touch if there is an AL-KO part you want, and it's not listed. Order your AL-KO parts today and get FREE UK delivery on all orders over £100. Orders made before 2pm will be dispatched the same day!
Items 1-52 of 178
- AL-KO handbrake spring cylinderSpecial Price £20.50 £17.08 Regular Price £22.78
- AL-KO shock absorber kit, GREEN£140.74 £117.28
- AL-KO shock absorber kit, BLUE£181.63 £151.36
- AL-KO shock absorber kit, RED£158.54 £132.12
- AL-KO 251S, 251R handbrake assemblySpecial Price £105.82 £88.18 Regular Price £117.58
- AL-KO side friction padsSpecial Price £44.23 £36.86 Regular Price £49.14
- AL-KO front/rear friction pads AKS3004Special Price £36.56 £30.47 Regular Price £40.62
- Bulldog Mini Lock for AL-KO coupling£114.20 £95.17
- AL-KO Hub Cap - 48mm£8.14 £6.78
- AL-KO 230 Euro drum hub cap£7.08 £5.90
- AL-KO Auto Fold jockey wheel 60mm. dia.£110.45 £92.04
- AL-KO Premium Jockey Wheel (Nose Weight Indicator)£181.26 £151.05
- AL-KO cast jockey wheel clamp£42.55 £35.46
- AL-KO spare handle "Long" for cast clampsSpecial Price £15.50 £12.92 Regular Price £17.23
- AL-KO pressed steel split clamp, 48mm. dia.£32.62 £27.18
- AL-KO 13" single axle mudguard£30.91 £25.76
- AL-KO prop stand with loop handle£17.59 £14.66
- AL-KO Telescopic 45mm Swivel Jack (500kg)£89.47 £74.56
- AL-KO telescopic jack 1000kg. cap. with 70mm sq.£177.10 £147.58
- AL-KO Extended Trailer Jockey Wheel Clamp Handle - 610561Special Price £8.59 £7.16 Regular Price £9.55
- Genuine AL-KO Damper To Suit 120s CouplingsSpecial Price £115.94 £96.62 Regular Price £128.82
- Bellows to suit ALKO Profi V 3500KGS Coupling HeadSpecial Price £32.86 £27.38 Regular Price £36.52
- AL-KO Coupling Bellows - 161/251Special Price £6.50 £5.42 Regular Price £7.22
- Genuine AL-KO 161 S "short" coupling damperSpecial Price £64.42 £53.68 Regular Price £71.57
- TripleLock head for AL-KO couplings with 50mm. drawtubeSpecial Price £183.66 £153.05 Regular Price £204.06
- TripleLock head for AL-KO couplings with 35mm. dia. drawtubeSpecial Price £180.67 £150.56 Regular Price £200.75
- Genuine AL-KO damper "long" for 161S couplingSpecial Price £102.82 £85.68 Regular Price £114.24
- Genuine AL-KO 251 S "short" coupling damperSpecial Price £78.68 £65.57 Regular Price £87.42
- AL-KO 251 S Coupling DamperSpecial Price £119.62 £99.68 Regular Price £132.91
- AL-KO 90s coupling bellowsSpecial Price £8.41 £7.01 Regular Price £9.35
- AL-KO 120SR coupling damperSpecial Price £112.39 £93.66 Regular Price £124.88
- AL-KO Pressed Steel Clamp - 60mm£32.04 £26.70
- AL-KO jointed clamping handle for 60mm. dia. clampSpecial Price £15.96 £13.30 Regular Price £17.74
- AL-KO Jockey Wheel Knob£8.06 £6.72
- AL-KO wheel for NoseWeight jockey wheel£82.75 £68.96
- AL-KO pressure pad for cast clampsSpecial Price £2.86 £2.38 Regular Price £3.17
- AL-KO long-shackle padlock£8.50 £7.08
- AL-KO Hitch Lock & Safety Ball (For Profi V)£23.30 £19.42
- AL-KO AKS2004 And AKS3004 BellowsSpecial Price £17.98 £14.98 Regular Price £19.97
- Retrofit AL-KO 161 S "Short" Coupling Damper (Pre 1998)Special Price £47.52 £39.60 Regular Price £52.80
- Retrofit damper "long" for AL-KO 161S couplingSpecial Price £36.14 £30.12 Regular Price £40.16
- Retrofit Damper For AL-KO 60/90S CouplingsSpecial Price £43.20 £36.00 Regular Price £48.00
- Retrofit damper "short" for AL-KO 251 S couplingSpecial Price £49.66 £41.38 Regular Price £55.18
- Retrofit Coupling Damper "Long" For AL-KO 251 S HitchesSpecial Price £55.66 £46.38 Regular Price £61.84
- AL-KO towball cover£7.86 £6.55
- AL-KO 40mm Diamater Hub Cap£3.29 £2.74
Who are AL-KO and what is their story?
In 1931 the AL-KO Group was founded by Alois Kober as a small metal working shop in Bavaria, Germany. The company has grown to become one of the leading trailer parts manufacturers and a truly global player in the trailer industry. For over 90 years AL-KO has built a reputation worldwide for its German brand quality delivering premium trailer parts such as trailer couplings, trailer brake shoes, trailer brake cables and jockey wheels. It is with good reason that they have earned this reputation as a spirit of innovation and technical functionality paired with design and reliability deliver a safe and high operating performance for AL-KO trailer components.
Why should I buy AL-KO Parts from Trailertek?
TrailerTek is the UK’s number one online trailer parts store offering a comprehensive range of parts for a trailer. At TrailerTek one of our top selling trailer spares brands is AL-KO as all AL-KO parts are distinguished by exceptional durability, easy maintenance, and perfect handling. A trailer can be upgraded with AL-KO parts as they are some of the best trailer parts you can purchase, and they have a wide range of applications. This includes AL-KO trailer hitch couplings, AL-KO premium jockey wheels and trailer security devices such as a AL-KO hitch lock and AL-KO wheel lock.guide
What AL-KO hitch couplings can I purchase from TrailerTek?
We offer both braked AL-KO hitch couplings and unbraked AL-KO hitch couplings. First, you need to know what type of trailer hitch coupling you are looking for. For towing in the UK you need a braked coupling for trailers with a gross weight of over 750kg but before purchasing a trailer coupling from TrailerTek please do head over to our in depth guide on how to choose your coupling if you need further assistance. If you already know which type of trailer hitch you need please do browse our range of braked trailer couplings and unbraked trailer couplings.
AL-KO Parts FAQ’s
Does Trailertek sell AL-KO brake shoe kits?
Yes, we sell AL-KO brake shoe kits. You can browser the range here and don’t forget you can also purchase AL-KO detachable brake cables and AL-KO Style detachable brake cables from Trailertek. IF you need further help, please do get in touch with one of our team who will be happy to assist you.
How can I measure my AL-KO brake shoe?
To find the sizes of your AL-KO brake shoe, measure the width of the brake shoe rubbing surface and the diameter of your brake drum. Alternatively, if you don’t want to measure it you can find the AL-KO part number inside your trailer brake shoe. From this number we know what trailer part you will need.
What Trailer Security or Anti-Theft devices does AL-KO make?
Trailer security and anti-theft trailer parts are very important to consider and, the more expensive the trailer the more need to protect it. At TrailerTek, we offer a range of AL-KO hitch locks, AL-KO trailer safety balls and locking devices such as a long shackle pad lock which can help put your mind at ease.