Trailer Tyres & Inner Tubes
Browse a full range of trailer inner tubes and tyres to suit all sizes of wheel rim. Our collection of inner tubes and tyres is both durable and affordable. Tyres range from 8 to 16 inches including commercial grade tyres. When selecting a trailer inner tube, you should first check your tyre’s size – which can usually be found on the side wall of the tyre. However, if you need help picking an inner tube or tyre for your trailer, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We are always happy to help with any queries you may have.
Order your trailer tyres & inner tubes today and get FREE UK delivery on all orders over £100. Orders made before 2pm will be dispatched the same day!
Which trailer tyre do I need for my trailer?
This depends on a range of factors mainly, what diameter is your tyre? How wide do you need your tyre to be? and how much weight do you want to carry?
Understanding your trailer tyre markings
1. This is tyre width in millimeters.
2. This is the ratio of the tyre wall over the width of the tread.
3. The next letter is the how the tyre was constructed, in this case, “R” stands for Radial and is the most popular. You also see "C" for commercial, meaning the tyre is especially heavy-duty.
4. The following number (the most important) is the rim diameter in inches.
5. The last number is the load rating of the tyre, this is the new standard which is superseding the more traditional ply rating.
6. The last letter is the speed rating for the tyre.