Knott Trailer Parts
Knott-Avonride is a well-known brand in the trailer industry, providing high-quality trailer parts and components to customers all over the world. Their products are known for their reliability, durability, and superior performance. Trailertek is the UK’s leading online trailer parts store and we offer a wide range of Knott trailer parts and Avonride trailer parts including trailer hitch locks, jockey wheels, bearings for trailer wheels, trailer suspension units, trailer hitch couplings, trailer brake cables and much more.
Order your Knott and Avonride trailer parts today and get FREE UK delivery on all orders over £100. Orders made before 2pm will be dispatched the same day!
Items 1-52 of 171
- Genuine Knott Avonride 2000 kg. coupling damperSpecial Price £60.36 £50.30 Regular Price £67.07
- Knott Avonride Coupling Damper - 3000kgSpecial Price £73.18 £60.98 Regular Price £81.31
- Genuine Knott Avonride Coupling Damper - 2700kgSpecial Price £61.70 £51.42 Regular Price £68.56
- Knott Avonride coupling head 2700 kgSpecial Price £96.07 £80.06 Regular Price £106.75
- Knott Avonride Pressed Steel Coupling Bellows To 2000kgSpecial Price £9.67 £8.06 Regular Price £10.74
- Knott Avonride 3500 kg. coupling bellowsSpecial Price £11.29 £9.41 Regular Price £12.54
- Knott Avonride grease nipple boltSpecial Price £2.81 £2.34 Regular Price £3.12
- Stop ring for Knott Avonride KFG35 couplingSpecial Price £6.12 £5.10 Regular Price £6.80
- Knott Avonride bellows for cast couplingsSpecial Price £10.64 £8.87 Regular Price £11.82
- Knott Avonride Pressure PadSpecial Price £7.42 £6.18 Regular Price £8.24
- TripleLock head for Knott 1300 and 2000 kg. couplingsSpecial Price £161.18 £134.32 Regular Price £179.09
- Knott Avonride 3000kg Coupling Damper - M14 BoltSpecial Price £86.52 £72.10 Regular Price £96.13
- TripleLock head for Knott 2700 kg. couplingSpecial Price £183.66 £153.05 Regular Price £204.06
- Knott bolt for damper bracket 2.0-2.7TSpecial Price £1.57 £1.31 Regular Price £1.74
- Spare wheel for Knott plain-tube jockey wheels£18.96 £15.80
- Knott Jockey Spare Wheel Serrated - 230x65mm£52.34 £43.62
- Knott Serrated Jockey Wheel Spindle£14.88 £12.40
- Knott Avonride cast coupling lockSpecial Price £14.93 £12.44 Regular Price £16.58
- Knott Avonride KRV13 Pole coupling, 1300kg. 60mm boxSpecial Price £282.49 £235.41 Regular Price £313.88
- Knott Avonride bellows for KFG13-KFG30 couplingsSpecial Price £8.48 £7.07 Regular Price £9.42
- Knott Draw Tube Bush Set - 45mm£17.04 £14.20
- Knott KFG13 Coupling Cast Hitch with KS30 StabiliserSpecial Price £531.77 £443.14 Regular Price £590.86
- Knott KF13 Pressed Steel Hitch With KS30 StabiliserSpecial Price £498.23 £415.19 Regular Price £553.58
- Knott Avonride reverse stop for 3500 kg. couplingsSpecial Price £55.85 £46.54 Regular Price £62.05
- Knott Avonride Cast Steel Coupling (2000 kg)Special Price £317.15 £264.29 Regular Price £352.38
- Knott 160x35 Backplate Assembly - Left Hand£88.97 £74.14
- Knott 160x35mm Backplate Assembly - R/H£88.97 £74.14
- Retrofit Knott/Avonride 750-1300 kg Coupling Damper To Suit KF/KR13 C/DSpecial Price £37.25 £31.04 Regular Price £41.39
- Retrofit Knott/Avonride 2000 kg. Coupling DamperSpecial Price £40.34 £33.62 Regular Price £44.83
- Retrofit Knott Avonride 2700kg Coupling DamperSpecial Price £42.00 £35.00 Regular Price £46.67
- Knott Avonride Pressed Steel Coupling (1300 kg)Special Price £238.68 £198.90 Regular Price £265.20
- Knott Avonride Cast Delta Coupling (2700kg)Special Price £352.73 £293.94 Regular Price £391.92
- Knott Avonride KRV13 Pole coupling, 1300 kg., 80mm. boxSpecial Price £330.17 £275.14 Regular Price £366.85
- Knott Avonride KRV20 Pole Coupling 80mm box - 2000kgSpecial Price £330.17 £275.14 Regular Price £366.85
- Knott Avonride KRV20 Pole coupling, 2000 kg., 100mm boxSpecial Price £368.84 £307.37 Regular Price £409.84
- Handbrake grip Knott/BradleySpecial Price £9.26 £7.72 Regular Price £10.30
- Knott Avonride drawtube bush setSpecial Price £17.99 £14.99 Regular Price £19.98
- Drawtube bush for Knott KF27 pressed steel couplingSpecial Price £19.37 £16.14 Regular Price £21.52
- Stop Ring For Knott KFG27 CouplingSpecial Price £6.14 £5.12 Regular Price £6.83
- Energy spring for Knott Avonride couplings 1.3 and 2.0T.Special Price £73.06 £60.88 Regular Price £81.17
- Energy Spring Knott Avonride Couplings - 2700, 3000 & 3500kgSpecial Price £77.14 £64.28 Regular Price £85.70
- Oil Spring Pack For Knott Avonride 1300 and 2000kg CouplingsSpecial Price £78.91 £65.76 Regular Price £87.68
- Knott Avonride Oil Spring Pack - 2700/3500kg CouplingsSpecial Price £85.06 £70.88 Regular Price £94.50
- Knott Avonride towing eye, 40mm. dia. for KF27Special Price £108.12 £90.10 Regular Price £120.13
- Knott Avonride brake actuator for KF27/KFG27Special Price £17.24 £14.37 Regular Price £19.16
What are Knott-Avonride trailer hitch couplings?
Knott-Avonride couplings are an essential component of a trailer's towing system. They connect the trailer to the towing vehicle, providing a safe and secure connection. Knott-Avonride couplings come in a range of sizes and designs to fit different types of trailers and vehicles. They are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use. Knott-Avonride make both braked trailer couplings and unbraked trailer couplings. Make sure you check what type of coupling you need for your trailer before purchasing a trailer coupling as it is a legal requirement to have a braked trailer for gross loads over 750kg. Be sure to check out our guides on how to choose a trailer hitch coupling here if you would like more information before purchasing.
Does Trailertek sell Knott brake parts?
Yes, we do. Keep your Knott brakes in top condition with our huge selection of Knott brake spare parts and replacements. Knott have a fantastic reputation in the world of trailer braking having provided excellent quality parts for years and years. As brakes are a critical feature of trailer safety because they are designed to slow down or stop the trailer when the towing vehicle brakes are applied, they are a critical trailer part. Don’t forget that you will need a brake cable for trailers, and we have a wide range from Knott to choose from. You won't be disappointed when you replace with Knott genuine replacement parts.
Why should I buy Avonride trailer suspension units?
Knott-Avonride trailer suspension units are designed to improve the ride comfort of a trailer and reduce the impact of bumps and vibrations. They are a popular choice amongst the towing community as Knott-Avonride suspension units are known for their high-quality construction and superior performance. They come in a range of options namely unbraked suspension units without hubs, unbraked suspension units with hubs and braked suspension units. Besides for the smoother ride, investing in a trailer suspension unit can prolong the life of your trailer as it can reduce the wear and tear because it helps distribute the weight of the load more evenly over your trailer. They also help give the trailer better handling and stability as well as increased safety. It is important that you have the right suspension unit for your trailer and before buying please do check out our guide on trailer suspension units which may be able to help you.
Knott-Avonride trailer parts FAQs
Who are Knott-Avonride?
In 1983 Knott-Avonride was established to manufacture and supply of trailer brakes, trailer couplings, trailer brake cables and jockey wheels. It also manufactures caravan parts. The company is ISO 9001:2015 certified and regularly uses new technology and techniques that enables it to develop the product range, creating industry leading towing products which are distributed in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Does Knott-Avonride offer jockey wheels?
Knott-Avonride produce jockey wheels for trailers and caravans. Jockey wheels are an important trailer part as they help support and manoeuvre a trailer or caravan when they are stationary.
Is it important to have Knott-Avonride bearings for trailer wheels?
Yes, bearings for trailer wheels are an essential part if a trailer wheel system allowing the wheels to rotate smoothly with minimal friction. If the wheel bearings are damaged or worn, it can cause a range of problems for the trailer, including reduced fuel efficiency, increased wear and tear on the tires, and even complete wheel failure. Therefore, it is important that your trailer wheel bearings are in good condition and Knott-Avonride bearings are known for their strength, durability, and long-lasting performance.