Terms & Conditions
TrailerTek are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us.
Our Contact details:
TrailerTek, Warren Farm, Micheldever Station, Winchester, SO21 3AS, UK
Phone: 01962 77 49 88
Fax: 01962 795 093
VAT Registration No. 504 5819 52
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Illustrations, descriptions, weight and measurements shall be taken by the Buyer as a guide only and are not binding in detail. TrailerTek, without notice, reserves the right to make changes to any specifications as it sees fit.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
If an order has been placed, we are unable to apply discount codes after checkout.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Shipping And Handling
- Orders can be delivered to the delivery address of your choice. However, the card holder's billing address must be completed
- UK Mainland orders over £100 inc. VAT are delivered free of charge (England, Wales & Scottish Lowlands)
- UK Mainland orders under £100 are subject to a shipping charge calculated automatically at checkout by consignment weight, shipping location and service chosen
- Orders made outside of UK Mainland are subject to a shipping charge calculated automatically at checkout by consignment weight, shipping location and service chosen
- We do not ship to BFPO addresses or P.O. boxes
- Saturday Delivery (England, Wales & Scottish Lowlands only) is subject to a carrier charge of £18.00
- Items over 1.25m. long, such as lighting boards and tandem mudguards, are subject to a shipping surcharge of £15 inc. VAT which is added at the checkout
- Large heavy items such as beam axles are excluded from our shipping calculator, please phone for carriage costs
- Provided your items are in stock and your order is placed before our cut off time, your order will be sent on a next day delivery service. We cannot be held liable for any delays once the courier company has possession of your order.
Remote district Post Codes:
HS1-HS9, IV1-63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW3, KW5-KW17, PA20-PA78, PA80, PH17-PH26, PH30-PH50, ZE1-ZE3
- All products are subject to availability.
- Orders are processed daily and despatched within 48 hrs. Monday-Friday, no dispatch or delivery Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. We have a 2.00 pm cut off time, orders received after this time may not be despatched until the following day. Due to bank payment processing and security checks, your order may take as long as an hour to reach us.
- Orders are delivered by DPD, Parcel Force and Royal Mail, the driver will require a signature. If this is not possible we can despatch to an alternative address.
- All packages received must be inspected for damage before signing for them. Any packages that arrive damaged must be signed for as damaged with the courier. We are not liable for any loss or damage to goods if the courier has not been made aware of this.
- If the delivery cannot be made, a card is left and you will have to collect from your local depot within 3 days, otherwise the carriers will return the consignment to us which will incur an additional shipping charge.
- Any missing items must be reported within 24hours.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you and send as soon as it is available. This usually takes between 3-5 working days, if longer than this, our team will keep you informed. Your order will only be sent when all items are in stock. If you'd like part of your order sent before this, please get in touch and our customer service team will arrange for separate deliveries.
For orders made from the UK, 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our payment provider. They are not held in clear text on any site.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.
If you need to reach us, please email us, alternatively, you can call on 01962 77 49 88 (International +44 1962 77 49 88), fax us on 01962 795 093 or write to us at Warren Farm, Micheldever Station, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 3AS UK