We offer one of the largest ranges of jockey wheels available in the UK. Our jockey wheels include popular brands for caravans and trailers such as AL-KO, Bradley, Knott, and Brenderup. Our jockey wheels can be used on both caravans and trailers. When choosing your jockey wheel, it's important to make sure that you choose the correct brand and the correct type of jockey wheel. Medium load jockey wheels are suitable for use with trailers with two axles and a maximum load of 2700kg. Heavy duty jockey wheels are for use with heavy commercial trailers and vehicles.
Order your trailer jockey wheels today and get FREE UK delivery on all orders over £100. Orders made before 2pm will be dispatched the same day!
- TT Telescopic Jockey Wheel 48mm Diameter Pneumatic wheel & Plastic RimSpecial Price £44.99 £37.49 Regular Price £49.98
- Jockey Wheel Pneumatic Twin Tyre 48mm 200 kgSpecial Price £57.02 £47.52 Regular Price £63.36
- 26-8.5E Wheel Barrow/Sack Truck Spare WheelSpecial Price £26.27 £21.89 Regular Price £29.18
- Kartt 48 mm Turn-Lok Jockey WheelSpecial Price £43.46 £36.22 Regular Price £48.29
- Premium 48mm Jockey WheelSpecial Price £56.27 £46.89 Regular Price £62.52
- Kartt Extra Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel 60mm Auto-Lift GalvanisedSpecial Price £150.25 £125.21 Regular Price £166.96
- 48MM PREMIUM JOCKEY WHEEL RIBBED WITH HD LP WHEELSpecial Price £85.99 £71.66 Regular Price £95.56
- Premium 48mm smooth, auto lift jockey wheelSpecial Price £104.89 £87.41 Regular Price £116.56
- TT Jockey Wheel And Clamp (48mm Diameter)Special Price £35.64 £29.70 Regular Price £39.61
- TT Caravan Jockey Wheel - 48mm DiameterSpecial Price £45.89 £38.24 Regular Price £50.99
- Maypole Jockey Wheel 42mm Diameter, Long HandleSpecial Price £36.18 £30.15 Regular Price £40.20
- Kartt Premium Trailer Jockey Wheel - 48mmSpecial Price £56.27 £46.89 Regular Price £62.52
- Premium 48mm Kartt Pneumatic Jockey WheelSpecial Price £69.94 £58.28 Regular Price £77.70
- Kartt Premium 48mm heavy duty Jockey WheelSpecial Price £84.43 £70.36 Regular Price £93.80
- Kartt Heavy duty Ribbed Auto lift Jockey WheelSpecial Price £104.89 £87.41 Regular Price £116.56
- Premium Kartt 48mm Heavy Duty Ribbed Jockey WheelSpecial Price £92.12 £76.77 Regular Price £102.36
- TT Pneumatic Jockey Wheel And Clamp (48mm Diameter)Special Price £44.99 £37.49 Regular Price £49.98
- TT Pneumatic Jockey Wheel Steel Rim (48mm Diameter)Special Price £47.16 £39.30 Regular Price £52.39
- AL-KO Pneumatic Jockey Wheel - 48mmSpecial Price £67.09 £55.91 Regular Price £74.56
- TT Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel - 42mm Diameter Smooth TubeSpecial Price £53.99 £44.99 Regular Price £59.99
- TT Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel (48mm Diameter)Special Price £60.64 £50.53 Regular Price £67.38
- TT Heavy Duty Serrated Jockey Wheel (48mm Diameter)Special Price £67.28 £56.07 Regular Price £74.76
- AL-KO Heavy Duty 48mm. jockey wheelSpecial Price £64.26 £53.55 Regular Price £71.40
- AL-KO Premium Jockey Wheel (Nose Weight Indicator)Special Price £181.43 £151.19 Regular Price £201.59
- AL-KO Auto Fold jockey wheel 60mm. dia.Special Price £114.35 £95.29 Regular Price £127.06
- Kartt 60 mm Square Auto Lift Jockey WheelSpecial Price £137.03 £114.19 Regular Price £152.26
- TT AutoFold Jockey Wheel - 60mm DiameterSpecial Price £72.77 £60.64 Regular Price £80.86
- Bradley RotoLock 42mm. jockey wheelSpecial Price £58.60 £48.83 Regular Price £65.10
- Knott 34mm., long handle, jockey wheelSpecial Price £45.71 £38.09 Regular Price £50.78
- Knott Long Handle Jockey Wheel - 42mmSpecial Price £42.53 £35.44 Regular Price £47.26
- Knott 48mm. smooth tube jockey wheelSpecial Price £41.58 £34.65 Regular Price £46.20
- Knott 48mm. serrated jockey wheelSpecial Price £79.38 £66.15 Regular Price £88.20
- Knott 60mm. dia. jockey wheelSpecial Price £83.17 £69.31 Regular Price £92.41
- Dutton Lainson pivoting jockey wheel DL6400Special Price £166.32 £138.60 Regular Price £184.80
- Serrated jockey wheel with cast wheelSpecial Price £193.45 £161.21 Regular Price £214.96
When Should I Change My Jockey Wheel?
It is important to make sure your trailer jockey wheel is in good condition- this means it should be rust-free and function correctly. When a jockey wheel rusts its ability to withstand the weight of your trailer is compromised which means it may collapse. This not only poses a significant risk to people and property surrounding your trailer, but it can also mean your trailer coupling may be damaged.
Jockey wheels must also be free to function correctly, including their ability to raise and lower fully – a jockey wheel which cannot be raised to its highest position may hit the ground if you are towing over bumpy terrain. Jockey wheels may become difficult to raise and lower if they are bent or the jockey wheel clamp becomes seized. Applying penetrating oil to a seized jockey wheel clamp can help to free it, however if your clamp is beyond repair we have a selection of jockey wheel clamps at TrailerTek.